AICOL TESOL COURSE DELIVERED IN VIETNAM
CERTIFICATE IV IN TESOL
- 150 hours over 4 weeks – 80 hours of instruction plus 10 hours of classroom observation plus 10 hours of practical teaching plus 50 hours of written work
- qualified teachers
- course delivered at the Australia-Vietnam School of English (AVSE). AVSE is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education in Vietnam to operate as an English Language School
- recognised TESOL qualification
- 4 weeks accommodation in a quality, western standard hotel within 5 minutes walk of the school
- guarantee of employment - AVSE offers an employment guarantee to graduates of the AICOL TESOL course delivered in Ho Chi Minh City
- course start dates – see below
- This course is ideally suited to native English speakers with preference given to students who hold a University Degree. Other educational qualifications will be considered.
COURSE STRUCTURE FOR CERTIFICATE IV IN TESOL
Six core units are required for award of this course. Elective units are optional.
|Demonstrate understanding of the basic terminology of traditonal grammar|
|Design and deliver an ESL teaching program|
|Design and Develop an ESL learning framework|
|Identify and use Basic Grammatical Concepts and Traditional Metalanguage|
|Plan an Integrated Lesson using Communicative Language Teaching Methodology|
Some students may need to undertake preparatory English classes.
Calendar 2013 - Vietnam
|Course Dates – 2013||TESOL Certification||Status||Fee||Application|
|8 January – 1 February||Available||Email AVSE direct – email@example.com|
|11 February – 8 March||Available||Email AVSE direct – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|18 March – 12 April||Available||Email AVSE direct – email@example.com|
|22 April – 17 May||Available||Email AVSE direct – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|27 May – 21 June||Available||Email AVSE direct – email@example.com|
|1 July – 26 July||Available||Email AVSE direct – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5 August – 30 August||Available||Email AVSE direct – email@example.com|
|9 September – 4 October||Available||Email AVSE direct – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|14 October – 8 November||Available||Email AVSE direct – email@example.com|
|18 November – 13 December||Available||Email AVSE direct – firstname.lastname@example.org|
If you have any questions please contact us at AICOL Gold Coast, Australia.