High School Preparation Course
Thinking of enroling in a High School Preparation Intensive English course?
Do you want to enter a high school in Australia with the appropriate English language skills in general including in the STEM subjects?
Australian culture awareness is another skill which you need to acquire if your entry into high school in Australia is to be an enjoyable experience.
Without the appropriate English language academic skills and cultural understanding you may struggle to be accepted into the high school classroom environment.
AICOL Gold Coast English School can assist you with our High School Preparation Program. Look what we offer:
- 20 hours core class time plus 3 hours independent study including 4 hours coding and English for STEM subjects
- Class size usually 6-10 but never exceeds 15 even in peak times
- Course start dates reflect Queensland school terms
- Regular progress reports to parent/agent or referring High School
- Optional weekend activities with AICOL staff and international students for during January, February, March, June, July, August
- Carefully selected homestay (with Aussie kids or teacher with sufficient notice) for conversation and culture
- Free guardianship – conditions apply
- Great location immediately opposite Gold Coast Broadwater Parklands
Follow the link for more information and some good reasons to choose AICOL Gold Coast English School for your High School Preparation Course