Why Did AICOL Choose to Partner with Capital College?
The answer is simple. We value our excellent reputation and until we met Capital College we were concerned that the training quality provided by a partner might not reach the standards required by AICOL.
- This Vocational Education provider advises us that the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) asked 743 students of Capital College to benchmark their performance. They used the same questions that The National Centre for Vocational Education and Research (NCVER) recently published in a survey of 250,000 students about training quality.
And the result:
Capital College ranks higher than the national average in several key criteria
- satisfied with their training
- satisfied with overall quality
- satisfied with support services
- satisfied with their learning facilities
The Pathway is from English to Vocational Skills to a Bachelors