English courses to study in Australia
English course for studying in Australia offered by AICOL Gold Coast English School. CRICOS Registered Courses:
- Young learners – English for children aged 6-13 – registered CRICOS 032656F
- Secondary School Preparation Course – CRICOS Registered 022332J- Learn English for STEM Subjects
- General English – CRICOS 016907C registered – all levels beginner to upper intermediate
- English for academic purposes – registered CRICOS 016908B – business studies, university and TAFE entrance, IELTS and other international test preparation
- English and Professional Sport – CRICOS Registered 039333B Additional
English courses to study :
- Parent and child – Parents and children can study English in different classes, but in the same building and with the same schedule.
- IELTS Preparatory Course – Study IELTS at the AIOL at an IELTS pre-test center where you receive plenty of test practice.
Want to study English in Australia? Why not join us at our friendly school – we would love to have you.
Learning English in Australia is the dream of many students. When will they be able to attend our English schools? Nobody really knows. At present it is believed that Australia could develop ‘bubble’ agreements with specific countries that have COVID19 relatively under control such as New Zealand, Singapore and possibly Japan and South Korea, but a general survey of English in Australia with the majority of international borders open is not expected until mid-2022. The good news is that Australia is hoping for a fairly high vaccination rate before the end of 2021.
Australia has resumed processing student visa applications if the application is made outside Australia
- Courses for adults, parents and grandparents are also offered. People aged 50 and over can sign up for individual lessons or group lessons.
- Children between 6 and 12 years old are enrolled in English lessons according to their age. A student may be transferred to another class by the teacher after observation.
- Students aged 13 and over are subject to a placement test on arrival to determine the most suitable class.
- Specific classes for groups are available on request.
study trips are also available throughout the year and are a great way to introduce students to the Gold Coast, the AICOL English School and the local environment
Remember…… at AICOL there is a maximum of 15 students per class for individual students and students registered on study trips .
Note – ALL of our classrooms can open up to the fresh air. We are COVID aware – air conditioning is optional
Le certificat lV en TESOL
The Certificate IV in TESOL is a nationally recognized program for those wishing to teach English to non-native English speakers. AICOL has been offering accredited English language courses for over 20 years, and is uniquely qualified and experienced to deliver a TESOL course. A full in-house internship is an integral part of the course.
AICOL TESOL course is no longer offered in Vietnam .