English Courses to Study in Australia
English Courses to study in Australia offered by AICOL Gold Coast English School. CRICOS registered courses:
- Young Learners – Kids Classes for children from 6-13 years of age to learn English – CRICOS registered 032656F
- High School Preparation – Learn English for high school including the STEM subjects – CRICOS registered 022332J
- General English Courses – Beginner to Upper-Intermediate (Advanced) – CRICOS registered 016907C
- English for Academic Purposes – Business studies, university and TAFE entrance, IELTS and other international test preparation – CRICOS registered 016908B
- Cambridge FCE Course Preparation
- Cambridge CAE Course Preparation
- English and Professional Sport – Less English class time, more sports time CRICOS registered 03933Additional English Courses to Study:
- Parent and Child – Different English classes for parents and children . Same building with same timetable.
- IELTS test preparation – Study IELTS at AICOL in an IELTS pre-test centre where you receive a lot of test practice.
Want to study English in Australia? Why not join us at our friendly school – we would love to welcome you.
Learning English in Australia is the dream of many students. When will they be able to attend our English language schools? No one really knows. At the present time it is thought that Australia may develop “bubble” arrangements with specific countries who have COVID19 relatively under control such as New Zealand, Singapore and possibly Japan and South Korea but general study of English in Australia with the majority of international borders open is not expected until at mid 2022. The good news is that Australia is hopeful of a quite high vaccination rate before the end of 2021.
Australia has recommenced processing student visa applications if the application is lodged outside Australia
- Adult courses to study English also include parents, grandparents. Students 50+ years are welcome either as individuals or in groups.
- Children from 6-12 years enter international English classes based on age and may be given an entry test if they have some English. A student may be moved to another class by the teacher after observation.
- Students aged 13 and older take a placement test on arrival to determine the most appropriate international class .
- Closed classes for groups are available on request
Study Tours are available throughout the year and are a great way to introduce students to the Gold Coast, AICOL English School, the local culture and the environment
And remember……at AICOL there is a maximum of 15 students per class for individual students and study tour students.
Note – ALL our classrooms can open to fresh air. We are COVID conscious – air conditioning is optional
Certificate IV in TESOL
The Certificate IV in TESOL is a nationally recognised program for those wishing to teach English to non-native English speakers. As a provider of accredited English language courses for over 20 years, AICOL is especially qualified and experienced to deliver a TESOL course. A comprehensive in-house practicum forms an integral part of the course.
The AICOL TESOL course is no longer being delivered in Vietnam.