English Courses to Study in Australia at the Gold Coast
English Courses in Australia offered by AICOL Gold Coast English School. CRICOS registered courses:
- Young Learners – Kids Classes for children from 6-13 years of age to study English in Australia – CRICOS registered 032656F
- High School Preparation – Learn English in Australia for high school including the STEM subjects – CRICOS registered 022332J
- General English Courses – Beginner to Upper-Intermediate (Advanced) – CRICOS registered 016907C
- English for Academic Purposes – Business studies, university and TAFE entrance, IELTS and other international test preparation – CRICOS registered 016908B
- Cambridge FCE Course -Preparation
- Cambridge CAE Course -Preparation
- English and Professional Sport – Less English class time, more sports time CRICOS registered 03933
Additional English Course in Australia to Study:
- Parent and Child – Different English classes for parents and children. Same building with the same timetable.
- IELTS test preparation – Study IELTS at AICOL. We are a recognised IELTS pre-test center so you receive a lot of test practice.
Want to study English in Australia? Why not join us at our friendly school – we would love to welcome you. Learn to surf, play golf, jog on the beach, play volleyball, scuba dive and so much more while you study your English.
Studying English in Australia is the dream of many students. What makes it fun? The safety, the culture, the natural beauty, the sports, the friendly people and the right to work if you are on a student visa. When are you able to attend our English language school? Right now!
- Adult courses to study English also include parents and/or grandparents.
- Students 50+ years are welcome either as individuals or in groups.
- Children from 6-12 years enter international English classes based on age and may be given an entry test if they already have some knowledge of English. A student may be moved to another class by the teacher after observation.
- Students aged 13 and older take a placement test on arrival to determine the most appropriate international class.
- Closed classes for groups are available on request
Study Tours are available throughout the year and are a great way to introduce students to the Gold Coast, AICOL English School, the local culture, and the environment
And remember……at AICOL there is a maximum of 15 students per class for individual students and study tour students.
Note – ALL our classrooms are fresh air ventilated. We are COVID conscious – air conditioning is optional
Certificate IV in TESOL
The Certificate IV in TESOL is a nationally recognized program for those wishing to teach English to non-native English speakers. As a provider of accredited English language courses for over 20 years, AICOL is especially qualified and experienced to deliver a TESOL course. A comprehensive in-house practicum forms an integral part of the course.
The AICOL TESOL course is no longer being delivered in Vietnam.