AICOL Broadwater Balcony Classroom

How to Enrol for English

How to Enrol for English Now

You want to enrol for English in Australia and you have decided on the beautiful Gold Coast.  Excellent choice!

How to Enrol?

  • Choose your courseCourses English StudyComplete the form   –  Enrolment Application
  • Receive email Reply – Within 24-48 hours you will receive further information and a quote.
  • Visa Assistance –    Study for less than 3 months – a Visitor Visa is sufficient. You cannot work with a visitor visa.
    Study 3 months or more requires a Student Visa. We can provide the Letter of Offer.  You can work if you are on a student visa and there are many jobs available.
  • When Do you Pay?  –  If you are entering on a visitor visa it is preferred if you pay one month prior to arrival. If you are wanting a student visa we need to receive payment before we can issue the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).  Sometimes part payment is sufficient depending on your circumstances.
  • Letter of Offer –   Once your Confirmation of Enrolment is received from AICOL,  lodge this with your student visa application at the Australian Embassy.
  • Transfers and Accommodation   –    AICOL staff will show you how to enrol for English and will also assist you to arrange airport transfers and homestay or other accommodation.
  • On Arrival –   On your first day you should arrive between 08:15 and 08:30.  Please bring your passport.  You will attend a Welcome Orientation and be given a class placement test.

If you have any questions on how to enrol for English or other related matters please just Contact Us.