How to Enrol for English Now
You want to enrol for English in Australia and you have decided on the beautiful Gold Coast. Excellent choice!
How to Enrol?
- Choose your course – “Courses English Study“Complete the form – Enrolment Application
- Receive email Reply – Within 24-48 hours you will receive further information and a quote.
- Visa Assistance – Study for less than 3 months – a Visitor Visa is sufficient. You cannot work with a visitor visa.
Study 3 months or more requires a Student Visa. We can provide the Letter of Offer. You can work if you are on a student visa and there are many jobs available.
- When Do you Pay? – If you are entering on a visitor visa it is preferred if you pay one month prior to arrival. If you are wanting a student visa we need to receive payment before we can issue the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). Sometimes part payment is sufficient depending on your circumstances.
- Letter of Offer – Once your Confirmation of Enrolment is received from AICOL, lodge this with your student visa application at the Australian Embassy.
- Transfers and Accommodation – AICOL staff will show you how to enrol for English and will also assist you to arrange airport transfers and homestay or other accommodation.
- On Arrival – On your first day you should arrive between 08:15 and 08:30. Please bring your passport. You will attend a Welcome Orientation and be given a class placement test.
If you have any questions on how to enrol for English or other related matters please just Contact Us.