PTE CRICOS 107994H
How can I prepare for Pearson Test of English (PTE) examination on the Gold Coast?
Enrol in a quality PTE course which uses the best materials delivered by a highly qualified teacher who will give you exam tips.
Study in a class and take a lot of practice tests.
Build a good vocabulary.
PTE Academic is a computer-based English test.
Where can I study for the PTE test on the Gold Coast?
AICOL offers a high quality CRICOS registered PTE Preparation Course 50 weeks of the year. Students can enter the course any Monday throughout the year.
Why Study Pearson Test Preparation at AICOL?
- Preparing for taking an English level test requires particular attention to each student’s individual needs. We’re here to help you!
- AICOL has 28 years experience in delivering face-to-face classes.
- We don’t just deliver PTE test preparation, but also IELTS, Cambridge FCE and CAE. Therefore we have years of experience in delivering the individual learning requirements to students.
Reasons to take the PTE Test
- Trusted by over 3,000 universities and colleges.
- The results are typically available in 48 hours.
- Accepted by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) for all visa categories and 100% of Australian universities.
- You can complete PTE Academic in a single, two-hour test session.
PTE Academic is the most popular test accepted worldwide for study, work, and migration. It is taken on a computer at one of the test centres.
Cost $385 AUD
PTE Academic Online is the same test as PTE Academic, but is taken at home. It is accepted by some institutions for study applications.
Cost $385 AUD
Course Entry Requirements
On arrival you will be welcomed and given a placement test. You would be expected to have at least an intermediate level of English, around IELTS 5, to enter the PTE test preparation class. If you are not at the required level you can enter a General English class until you are ready to enter the PTE class.
What to Expect on Test Day
The test format is
1. Speaking & writing (54-67 minutes)
2. Reading (29-30 minutes)
3. Listening (30-43 minutes)