English for Academic Purposes (EAP)-CRICOS registered 016908B
Looking for an effective English for Academic Purposes (EAP) CRICOS registered course in Australia?
- Only CRICOS registered courses permit entry to Australia on a student visa.
- An effective English for Academic Purposes (EAP) course requires highly skilled, competent and experienced teachers. This is what AICOL provides.
- We offer fresh air ventilation in all of our classrooms.
- From time to time our EAP class is involved in outdoor activities.
- It is possible to study english for academic purposes on a tourist visa for up to 12 weeks.
Our English for Academic Purposes course prepares international students who want an advanced level of English. It is for students who are preparing to sit an IELTS or Cambridge CAE test for university or vocational study in Australia, for work, for pleasure, or for immigration.
Our classes are small and therefore allow for plenty of individual attention from our highly experienced teachers.
The class content focuses on developing skills for academic context in writing, reading, listening, and speaking. English grammar and vocabulary are studied at an advanced level. In addition, the English for academic purposes course develops research and critical thinking skills. Students practice oral and written presentations. AICOL is an IELTS pretest center.
Through a variety of carefully chosen exercises, students become aware of the different tasks and strategies required for achieving a high score in IELTS examinations. Regular weekly IELTS Practice Tests give students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and improve their time management. Our English for Academic Purposes class also includes past CAE practice tests. This class is suitable for students at the Upper-Intermediate level and above. You can enter at a lower level and move up to an EAP class when you are ready.