Health Camp – 健康营
- This Health Camp – is a fun educational program to learn English, study healthy diet, exercise and learn about the natural environment.
- Suitable for all ages from 6 years to adults. Ideal for individual students or small groups
- Learn English in an international class
- Maximum 15 students per class
- All classes in main campus building
- Any accompanying adult will in same building as child
- Supervised outdoor exercise and activities in the pollution free fresh air of the Gold Coast – clear lungs from city pollution
- Learn about healthy and natural diet with fresh Australian fruit, vegetables, nuts, milk and more
- Taste some examples of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Enjoy activities with international students
- An opportunity to make international friends
- Experience Australian culture
- Live with an Australian family
- Fun activities every afternoon
AICOL English offers Gold Coast Summer Camp (July/August) and Winter Camp (January/February) as well as Spring Camp (March/April) programs for individual students wanting AICOL staff on all activities.
If you do not need to have AICOL staff accompany you on your afternoon activities then please see the optional activities program for individual students.
A program suitable for children aged 6 – 17 years, for parents and for grandparents. Experience Australian culture and live with an Australian homestay family. Enjoy blue skies, pollution free air, clean water you can drink from the tap, enjoy the natural environment.
Activities 6 days a week included.
Courses conducted by professional language teachers.
For more information, including costs, please