Welcoming New Students to AICOL English school

Best Course to Learn English

A question we are often asked:  which course do you think is the best course for me to learn English?

The answer – it depends on why you wish to learn English.

Adults have many reasons to study English including:
*for work
*to gain entry to university or vocational colleges
*for travel
*for fun and to meet people from different countries

Kids usually want to learn English for short term/s.   A holiday learning English while having fun and making new friends with other young children from around the world.  Children generally learn English more quickly than adults. For study up to 12 weeks they only need a visitor visa.  Our most popular short course for individual students for short term English study is our Camps program.  This program includes activities every day after class with other international students and AICOL staff.

Some children, however, study English so they can enter an Australian High School – English for High School Preparation
or Primary School Preparation.  These students usually study more than 12 weeks and need a student visa.  AICOL is an English Pathway Provider for direct entry into Education Queensland  International (EQI) State schools and many Private Schools.

If you do not want activities every day after class, we offer courses for young learners.  Our Young Learner is CRICOS registered and run 50 weeks a year.  Not many English schools can say this.  Kids can enrol in this course for up to 12 weeks on a visitor visa or for more than 12 weeks on a student visa.

So, the best course for kids to learn English, depends on why they want to study English.

Adults needing to learn English for work or for further study usually enrol in an IELTS Test Preparation Course  or in one of our Cambridge Preparation Courses or for PTE Test Preparation. These courses can be studied for up to 12 weeks on a visitor visor but for longer study a student visa is required. We also offer General English Courses at all levels.

Many adults also enrol in our Camps courses.  This program is particularly popular for Parent & Child

So, as you can see, the best course to learn English depends on why you want to learn and how much time you have.

Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions about the English Courses or the Tuition Fees.