Courses to Study English
AICOL Gold Coast Courses to study English are offered to children from 6 years of age. Preparation Courses for high school, primary school and university students are also offered. Adult courses from Beginner to Advanced including IELTS preparation.
Adult classes also include parents, grandparents. 50+ years are welcome either as individual students or in groups.
- Young Learners – Kids classes to study and learn English from 6-13 years of age – CRICOS registered 032656F
- High School Preparation – CRICOS registered 022332J – Learn English for the STEM subjects
- General English Courses – CRICOS registered 016907C- all levels Beginner to Upper-Intermediate
- English for Academic Purposes – CRICOS registered 016908B– business studies, university and TAFE entrance, IELTS and other international test preparation
- English and Professional Sport – CRICOS registered 039333B
- Parent and Child – Parents and children can study English in different classes in the same building with same timetable.
Children from 6-12 years enter international English classes based on age and may be given an entry test. Students may be moved to another class by the teacher after observation.
Students aged 13 and older take a placement test on arrival to determine the most appropriate international class .
- Closed classes for groups are available on request.
- Study Tours are available throughout the year and are a great way to introduce students to the Gold Coast, AICOL English School and the local environment
- Why not join one of our courses to study English?
And remember…..at AICOL there is a maximum of 15 students per class for individual students and study tour students.
Certificate Course – TESOL -General English
The Certificate lV in TESOL is a nationally recognised program for those wishing to teach English to non-native English speakers. As a provider of accredited English language courses for over 20 years, AICOL is especially qualified and experienced to deliver a TESOL course. A comprehensive in-house practicum forms an integral part of the course.
The AICOL TESOL course is no longer being delivered in Vietnam.