Courses to Study English in Australia
Note – ALL our classrooms can open to fresh air. We are COVID conscious – air conditioning is optional
CRICOS Courses to Study English in Australia offered by AICOL Gold Coast English School:
- Young Learners – Kids Classes for children from 6-13 years of age to learn English – CRICOS registered 032656F
- High School Preparation – Learn English for high school including the STEM subjects – CRICOS registered 022332J
- General English Courses – Beginner to Upper-Intermediate (Advanced) – CRICOS registered 016907C
- English for Academic Purposes – Business studies, university and TAFE entrance, IELTS and other international test preparation – CRICOS registered 016908B
- Cambridge FCE Course Preparation
- Cambridge CAE Course Preparation
- English and Professional Sport – Less English class time, more sports time CRICOS registered 03933
Additional Courses to Study English:
- Parent and Child – Different English classes for parents and children . Same building with same timetable.
- IELTS test preparation – Study IELTS at AICOL in an IELTS pre-test centre where you receive a lot of test practice.
Want to study English in Australia? Why not join us at our friendly school – we would love to welcome you.
- Adult courses to study English also include parents, grandparents. Students 50+ years are welcome either as individuals or in groups.
- Children from 6-12 years enter international English classes based on age and may be given an entry test if they have some English. A student may be moved to another class by the teacher after observation.
- Students aged 13 and older take a placement test on arrival to determine the most appropriate international class .
- Closed classes for groups are available on request
Study Tours are available throughout the year and are a great way to introduce students to the Gold Coast, AICOL English School, the local culture and the environment
And remember……at AICOL there is a maximum of 15 students per class for individual students and study tour students.
Certificate Course – TESOL
The Certificate lV in TESOL is a nationally recognised program for those wishing to teach English to non-native English speakers. As a provider of accredited English language courses for over 20 years, AICOL is especially qualified and experienced to deliver a TESOL course. A comprehensive in-house practicum forms an integral part of the course.
The AICOL TESOL course is no longer being delivered in Vietnam.